Mindfucklover

Mindfucklover

Like It or Not
S.L. Armstrong, April L'Orange, Angelia Sparrow, Naomi Brooks, Sean Michael, Gryvon, Stella Harris, T.C. Mill, Heidi Belleau, Violetta Vane
In The Blink Of An Eye (Juxtapose City 2)
Tricia Owens

Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 1)

Dark Lover  - J.R. Ward Brilliant book, can't wait to read the next one.They are definitely not your conventional group of Vampires. Who knew Vampires took Alka Seltzer's and listened to The Notorious BIG! (I had to play that song in the background during that scene I was laughing none stop.The story incorporated lots of different characters and was told from their various perspectives. The humour was brilliant, I laughed at too many things to name.Wrath is certainly a growling Alpha warrior, who protects Beth. When he says 'there are no words worthy of you' I fell in love with him. The mating ceremony words made my heart swell *sigh*. The first book is a must read, it did take me a while to get into it as there are a lot of terms you need to be aware of. My kindle version had a glossary of words at the beginning, which baffled me at the star of the book but was helpful to refer back to as the story progressed. Butch was hilarious, especially his banter with the brothers and his relationship with M. The whole virgin thing certainly had him sweating :). Definitely would recommend this book to anyone wanting to swoon at the feet of a group of hot alpha males!