Mindfucklover

Mindfucklover

Like It or Not
S.L. Armstrong, April L'Orange, Angelia Sparrow, Naomi Brooks, Sean Michael, Gryvon, Stella Harris, T.C. Mill, Heidi Belleau, Violetta Vane
In The Blink Of An Eye (Juxtapose City 2)
Tricia Owens

Hot Head

Hot Head (Head #1) - Damon Suede This is a brilliant 1st read for those wanting to get into the m/m romance genre. For me it was my first and I am already hooked!Dante and Griff are one hot couple and being firefighters just adds to their appeal (got to love a man in uniform). Dante is very protective of Griff. Griff even says,God save us from possessive ItaliansThe humour was brilliant especially some of the things Dante says. I loved the family dinner scene at Dante's parents house about a third of the way through the book. The innuendo's were so funny.The book also tackles the feelings of shame and embarrassment which can be felt by people who are gay. My heart went out to Tommy who isgay-bashed I could have cried for his character! I welled up when Sticky said Walsh's boyfriend was killed by a gang of kids, who beat him for being gay. It made me want to go out and protest against the prejudice gay people face. I would definitely recommend the book especially as a starting point. The sex scenes are not overdone but certainly get your pulse racing (well they did with me).