Mindfucklover

Mindfucklover

Like It or Not
S.L. Armstrong, April L'Orange, Angelia Sparrow, Naomi Brooks, Sean Michael, Gryvon, Stella Harris, T.C. Mill, Heidi Belleau, Violetta Vane
In The Blink Of An Eye (Juxtapose City 2)
Tricia Owens

Liberating Lacey

Liberating Lacey - Anne Calhoun Oh its a sad sad day in my Goodreads life! This is the first book on since joining which I have DNF :( But like a good friend said to me...why am I forcing myself to read a book I think is just meh when there are sooo many other books out there I want to read?? My response...To explain... **spoilers may be ahead** *I just felt the sex was hot but for some strange reason I wanted more of a story this time lol!*Hunter although he was suppose to not be into having more than a hook up he was leading most of the progress in their relationship*Lacey was just too perfect! I just could not connect with her perfect life. I was also fed up of hearing that she was experiencing her first of every sexual experience with Hunter despite the fact she was NOT a virgin. But I know so many people loved this book so give it a go you may LOVE it :)