Mindfucklover

Mindfucklover

Like It or Not
S.L. Armstrong, April L'Orange, Angelia Sparrow, Naomi Brooks, Sean Michael, Gryvon, Stella Harris, T.C. Mill, Heidi Belleau, Violetta Vane
In The Blink Of An Eye (Juxtapose City 2)
Tricia Owens

Special Forces: Soldiers Part I -Director's Cut

Special Forces: Soldiers Part I -Director's Cut - Aleksandr Voinov,  Marquesate,  Vashtan,  Clerah Jai I cannot even begin to describe in words how amazing this book is.Vadim and Dan have a relationship built on revenge, hate, passion and lust! Sworn enemies fighting for their country as members of the army, where to be gay is a complete no go area. They had everything going against them!! Not to mention the awful incident which occurs at the beginning of their emotional journey towards love and each other! This is an emotional, painful and harrowing book. History is a subject I prefer not to read in detail about yet I thoroughly enjoyed it! The passion between Vadim and Dan made me fall in love with both characters, but especially Dan. I laughed and cried and I swear at the end my heart bled for them. But that just goes to show what an absolutely brilliant author Aleksandr Voinov is to be able to evoke such emotion in his readers! This book will stay with me a long time and has caused me to have many emotional outbursts even days after reading it. But not because of anything bad (if you want to know if their is a HEA press here There is a happy end in this book, and in my opinion it could have ended here. But that is not to say that I won't read the rest, as I most certainly willI have to have a rest from reading the next instalment as I don't think my emotions can take it lol!