Mindfucklover

Mindfucklover

Like It or Not
S.L. Armstrong, April L'Orange, Angelia Sparrow, Naomi Brooks, Sean Michael, Gryvon, Stella Harris, T.C. Mill, Heidi Belleau, Violetta Vane
In The Blink Of An Eye (Juxtapose City 2)
Tricia Owens

Undeniable

Undeniable - Madeline Sheehan 3 1/2 starsGosh I don't know where to start, I'm still emotionally drained from reading this book! I felt myself screaming at the book the whole way through, we'll at Deuce to be exact. The stupid sex driven man! Don't get me wrong I loved him and his whole bad boy attitude, it was the way he treated Eva at times that I didn't like. It is certainly a story which asks the question 'can you tame a bad boy?' If Deuce was in the room with me while I was reading the story he'd have told me to 'reel it in darlin!' As I was so close to smashing up my kindle imagining it was his head! My nerves are still in upheaval but that goes to show how good this author is at describing the emotions of the characters. Having said all that Deuce has not put me off bad boys, he is certainly one hot biker and the sex scenes in my opinion were hot! Be aware the book description does say truthfully WARNING CONTAINS ASPECTS OF THE UGLIER SIDE OF LIFE! You do have to bear this in mind when reading it or considering reading it. I think my next book needs to be less heavy with the issuesI would recommend it even though I only scored it 3 1/2 stars, I'd just say take the warning into consideration!