Mindfucklover

Mindfucklover

Like It or Not
S.L. Armstrong, April L'Orange, Angelia Sparrow, Naomi Brooks, Sean Michael, Gryvon, Stella Harris, T.C. Mill, Heidi Belleau, Violetta Vane
In The Blink Of An Eye (Juxtapose City 2)
Tricia Owens
Lover Eternal - J.R. Ward What an emotional love story *sighs* with a hot alpha male thrown in. WARNING- IF YOU WANT A NEGATIVE RESPONSE TO ANYTHING RELATING TO THESE BADDASS WARRIORS THEN DON'T ASK ME! I WILL PROTECT THEM TO THE DEATH! (My addiction to all things BDB could well be the death of me, due to exhaustion from late night reading) Mary and Rhage fit so perfectly together as they both have scars which cut them deeply, Mary's from illness and Rhage's from his inner beast. I could have cried when he undressed her and kissed all her scars - such a loving way to show how much he cared for her! For me these words from the song 'Give me strength' by Snow Patrol, express their relationship beautifully... You dare to light my pathFound the beauty in the aftermathYou give the strength to meA strength I never hadI was a mess you seeI'd lost the plot so badYou dragged me up and outOut of the darkest placeThere's not a single doubtWhen I can see you faces Rhage constantly battles to keep the beast at bay. The only element I think this book lacked (which I was looking forward to) was the sarcastic humour which was so much part of his character in the first book. I hope this returns in books to come.My heart sunk when he left Mary to go to the bar to find a woman HOW DARE HE! I could have happily slapped him for that! I also felt my emotions jolt when he first said about feeding from another female (even though I know it is all part of what the vampires do in this series) But the way the author wrote the scenes helped me to overcome these feelings as well as my lust, I mean love for Rhage! :) Loved what Mary said in response to the other female...'then how about dragging your skinny ass out of here and making sure your replacement is an ugly, two-toothed gorgon in a muumuu' Love the scenes with Zsadist. All of his 'Tarzan' style comments and grunting at females just makes me love him even more! I'll finish by asking- Can this series get any better? With Zsadist in the next book it quite obviously can. Another tortured soul in need of rescuing, you've got to love a brooding bad boy (well I most certainly do).