Mindfucklover

Mindfucklover

Like It or Not
S.L. Armstrong, April L'Orange, Angelia Sparrow, Naomi Brooks, Sean Michael, Gryvon, Stella Harris, T.C. Mill, Heidi Belleau, Violetta Vane
In The Blink Of An Eye (Juxtapose City 2)
Tricia Owens
Stars & Stripes - Abigail Roux Buddy read with my lovely friends Kelly and Vishous. Thank you so much for reading it with me I had great funI cannot believe how much I LOVED LOVED LOVED this book. The sex was hot, the story was hilarious and interesting and it was brilliant to see Ty and Zane's relationship deepen.The fact it was set in Texas with horses, a ranch and Ty in a stetson only added more excitement to the story for me. Now tell me what isn't sexy about that?? :)The humor had me splitting my sides laughing at times. I swear I have highlighted most of this book as there are so many AMAZING parts. I will definitely be reading this book over and over and I NEVER do that :DI cannot wait to read the next book in the series [b:Touch & Geaux|16159276|Touch & Geaux (Cut & Run #7)|Abigail Roux|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1353342638s/16159276.jpg|22000005] as Ty and Zane are so addictive :)