Mindfucklover

Mindfucklover

Like It or Not
S.L. Armstrong, April L'Orange, Angelia Sparrow, Naomi Brooks, Sean Michael, Gryvon, Stella Harris, T.C. Mill, Heidi Belleau, Violetta Vane
In The Blink Of An Eye (Juxtapose City 2)
Tricia Owens
Warrior's Cross - Madeleine Urban Thank you for reading it with me Kelly sweetie :)I Loved this book :) Not really sure why as it wasn't as hot as I usually like. I think it was Julian who made it more than worth while :) :)I would like to give a special thank you to the lovely Vishous who kindly recommended this wonderful book to me :) She is so sweet telling me there was a character in it who she absolutely adored- CamThis is for you V to say thank you sweetie :) She told me she thought Cam was *Funny*Sweet*Caring*Lovable*Thoughtful*And most of all she loved his sensitive nature :)So I thought well I must try it if she thinks a character is SO AMAZING!! I'm sorry V I did try to LOVE Cam as much as you did. I really really did. I guess I just love the bad guys when you love the guys who are better at showing their inner emotions. But that's OK we are all allowed to love characters for all of their different traits :) :) I will also keep my promise and let you know if I find any books with characters in JUST LIKE CAM :) :) I loved Julian but Cam (sorry to say) grated on my last nerve!!! I wanted to slap him across his cheeks and tell him to stop being so soft!I would have done but then he would have cried even more and I couldn't stand how much he cried as it was :SSorry V for not LOVING Cam like you did. I know you think he is WONDERFUL BUT I just can't see it myself :( :( I loved reading [b:Armed & Dangerous|13246997|Armed & Dangerous (Cut & Run, #5)|Abigail Roux|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1336877024s/13246997.jpg|18447540] afterwards which has them in it.