Mindfucklover

Mindfucklover

Like It or Not
S.L. Armstrong, April L'Orange, Angelia Sparrow, Naomi Brooks, Sean Michael, Gryvon, Stella Harris, T.C. Mill, Heidi Belleau, Violetta Vane
In The Blink Of An Eye (Juxtapose City 2)
Tricia Owens
Divide & Conquer - Abigail Roux, Madeleine Urban This book is amazing :) I loved it :)This series definitely gets better as you get further into them in my opinionTy and Zane are funny, loveable, sensual togetherI would not change a thing about this book it was amazing :) That cliff at the end although not huge was enough to make me want to read the next book in the series straight away [b:Armed & Dangerous|13246997|Armed & Dangerous (Cut & Run, #5)|Abigail Roux|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1336877024s/13246997.jpg|18447540]Some of my favorite Quotes-* Zane shuddered as it occurred to him that it really didn't seem like just sex anymore. It was more, more passionate, more emotional, more energizing, more draining...at that moment he wasn't sure it had even been just sex between them* "You're not dessert, Zane. You're the main course" Ty informed him "and you have about five seconds to take your pick of surface before I do it for you"* Zane nodded "Looking sharp Marine" he complimented wih a small smile "Any rules about getting kissed in uniform?" "Not that I'm aware of" Ty answered smiling wider. Zane chuckled and leaned down to kiss Ty carefully.