Mindfucklover

Mindfucklover

Like It or Not
S.L. Armstrong, April L'Orange, Angelia Sparrow, Naomi Brooks, Sean Michael, Gryvon, Stella Harris, T.C. Mill, Heidi Belleau, Violetta Vane
In The Blink Of An Eye (Juxtapose City 2)
Tricia Owens
Night of the Werecock - Rosemary Cross 4 STARS FOR MAKING ME LAUGH SO MUCH!!!If nothing else this short story certainly made me laugh so hard I forgot about real life for 40 minutes- which to me is one of the reasons I readBEWARE OF THE WERECOCK- It prods and pokes and can cause serious damage and laughterDON'T LET ANYBODY TELL YOU OTHERWISE- if you think about it this guy is right!!!'Aiden tore my fly open...something was seriously wrong with my Johnson'"'Guys I need to f@ck somebody!' 'I don't know who's going to...' 'Do we have a condom big enough?' I was already mourning my good friend and partner in crime, Maurice (Maurice is my penis)"13 inches and as thick as a fist'I wasn't making any effort to hide what I wanted I was probably staring at him like a cartoon wolf eyes popping out of my head while my freakishly huge boner stood at shark attention, purple head straining towards the sky'There is a virgin who is initiated into the world of large c@cks"Ty dropped to his knees looking as nervous as a virgin at a piston rodeo, he was a virgin and this was his first rodeo" And lets not forget the HUGE werec@ck itself!!!WOULD I RECOMMEND THS BOOK?- Yes I would to anybody wanting a light funny read to help you escape the crap of real lifeEPIC Buddy read with Blacky, Karen, Shelly and Vishous I loved every minute of it thanks you gorgeous girlies :)