Mindfucklover

Mindfucklover

Like It or Not
S.L. Armstrong, April L'Orange, Angelia Sparrow, Naomi Brooks, Sean Michael, Gryvon, Stella Harris, T.C. Mill, Heidi Belleau, Violetta Vane
In The Blink Of An Eye (Juxtapose City 2)
Tricia Owens
Rough Canvas - Joey W. Hill ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I love you Marcus and Thomas.This book was an emotional journey. It made me feelTHENWITH A BIT OFAND A BIT OF ANGER (with the prejudice) BUT I FINALLY FELTMarcus is domineering, protective, cultured, loving, determined to have his own way and guarded Thomas is committed, loyal, loving, caring, creative and was able to see people's hidden depthsTogether their love grew and their commitment to each other broke down the barrier which existed in their relationship.FAVOURITE QUOTES-"A man looks at the person he loves, and sees his compass. A man can command all the physical aspects of his world but if his soul is lost, well...it doesn't mean much"'He'd been a talented artist. But Marcus had opened the well inside Thomas to connect to a muse whose inspiration was pure magic, drawn from what the heart of love and life was all about'A mans soul was a fragile thing when this close to the surface, very much like a butterfly'