Mindfucklover

Mindfucklover

Like It or Not
S.L. Armstrong, April L'Orange, Angelia Sparrow, Naomi Brooks, Sean Michael, Gryvon, Stella Harris, T.C. Mill, Heidi Belleau, Violetta Vane
In The Blink Of An Eye (Juxtapose City 2)
Tricia Owens
Inked - Everly Drummond In the words of Avery 'that was amazing!' What I wouldn't do to be under his tattoo needle.This is a short story but seeing as how it was free on amazon.uk who am I to complain! I did find the way the meet the second time a bit far fetched but if I had some hot guy knocking on my door would I be complaining- hell no!There is backdoor sex if you know what I mean, which totally did it for me however its not for everyone. The reason for 4 stars is Brody wasn't bad boy enough for me, but his hot muscular body covered in tatts was sexy. One more important gripe was that the book cover on goodreads wasn't the same as I got. All I can say is thank goodness I've not got a kindle fire in colour otherwise I'd be complaining about not being able to see that hot guys body!Short read but it turned me on so guess it served its purpose, would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a quickie before bed :)